Idea Factory International’s got a busy year ahead! We’re proud to iffy-cially unveil the following titles for the PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®Vita system for North America and Europe, and Steam for the West and Japan!
Dark Rose Valkyrie (PlayStation®4) – Spring 2017
- Take the fight into Overdrive! Characters can transform into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic – too many transformations will lead to Fatigue!
- Customize Combos! Customize attacks for each character, and do more damage with Riot Combos!
- A Traitor Amongst You Depending on your choices, one team member will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game’s ending!
Visit the official site here!
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®TV) – Spring 2017
- 12 Handsome Bachelors Fall in love as these 12 bachelors battle for your heart in this historical fantasy!
- Over 80 Hours of Romance With over 30 different endings, immerse yourself in the world of Hakuoki through its compelling tale of romance, friendship, and betrayal!
- Beauty at Your Fingertips Fluid animation and vibrant art breathes life into this climatic era in Japan’s history! Then, view all of the art in a gorgeous photo gallery.
Mary Skelter: Nightmares (PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®TV) – Summer 2017
- 1. Walking Nightmares The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when specialenemies can chase you through the dungeons! Lay traps to make your escape, or try to face them down!
- 2. Blood-drenched Transformations! Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk!
- 3. Everyone’s got a Job Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits!
Visit the visit the official site here!
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force (Steam) – Early 2017